Closing date : 29 Feb
- Is responsible for mounting and demounting of tyres, wheel balancing and tyre repairs.
- From time to time, performs servicing on Auto/Motorcycles and quads, of the company.
- Carry out all work with a high level of productivity and delivering excellent quality of work on time.
- Abide to the company’s procedures for all technical and mechanical work.
- Is responsible for own tools and equipment provided by company.
- Take care of equipment, uniform and accessories as well as machinery.
- Promote the company’s image by keeping the workplace tidy and clean at all times.
- Abide by all Health and Safety policies and procedures of the company.
- Report any defective equipment and machinery, and all accidents and incidents to Management immediately.
- Provide the company’s internal and external customers with an excellent customer service.
- Participate in any training and development opportunities offered by the company.
- Proactively develops knowledge of products and services being offered to customers.
- Train and upskill other workshop staff on tyres technical work, as required by Workshop Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Form 3 or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Retread and New Tyres business operations
- Valid driving license
- Clean Certificate of Character is a must
Deadline for application: 29th of February 2024.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: email@example.com
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.