Closing date : 31 Jan
- Assist in the efficient and effective production of retread tyres, achieving high levels of productivity and quality of products in a safe manner
- Strictly adhere to industry standards at every step of the retreading process
- Monitors the efficient running of all machinery and supervises process controllers
- Monitors and controls raw materials, plant process and support systems necessary to production
- Executes preventive maintenance and ensures that the factory machinery is, at all times, in good condition and that regular machinery inspections are being carried out
- Ensures that factory floor is maintained tidy and clean at all times
- Reports any defective equipment and machinery, and all accidents and incidents to Management
- Report to Retread Coordinator on a regular basis concerning work in progress and any technical issues therein, as well as, follow-ups required
- Perform any other cognate duties as and when required by Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Form 3 or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Retread and New Tyres business operations
- Valid driving license
- Clean Certificate of Character is a must
Deadline for application: 31st of January 2024.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.