Workshop Supervisor & Technical Advisor Apply now
Closing date : 31 Jul
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Degree Holder or any other equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of Auto Moto Mecanic; Electronic and Electric
- Computer Literate (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
- Proven experience in People Management
- Good communication skills
- Candidate with previous experiences in similar job position will definitely be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinates all mechanical work at the Workshop in view of achieving optimal levels of productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the flow process.
- Schedules the work assignments of mechanics
- Preparing accident and servicing quotations
- Liaise with insurance companies
- Oversees and monitor all work in progress
- Provides an excellent customer service at all times.
- Performs regular inventory of the stock items and consumables
- Ensures that the data is properly input on SAP
Reporting & Controlling
- Provides regular updates on work in progress.
- Prepares and submits reports to Management.
- Flags any issues or actual / predicted deviations
- Reports on technical issues to manufactures and management: general reports in regard to technical issues detected on local market, warranty claims, recall campaigns.
Training, Learning & Development
- Participates in any Learning & Development opportunities offered by the company.
- Provide continuous training to mechanics
- Identify required tools and systems in order to improve the quality of work.