Closing date : 10 Dec
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To perform (indoor and outdoor) installation, repairs, and servicing of Marine outboard an inboard.
- To identify and list spare parts required for quotation of repairs to be done.
- To report to Marine Workshop Manager on a regular basis concerning work in progress and any technical issues.
- To liaise with Marine Workshop Manager for all jobs to that need follow-up (parts required, repairs,…)
- To be focused on customers providing an excellent customer service.
- To promote a positive work ambiance and a team culture.
- To participate in any training and development opportunities offered by the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical and or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Have a good knowledge in mechanic.
- Willing to work odd hours.