Technical Sales- Marine Power Products Apply now
Closing date : 27 Mar
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in developing increasing growth opportunities in line with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Sell marine and power products and their after-sales services.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Provide existing and potential customers with high standard services.
- Update customer databases and take the lead on the follow up of Sales Opportunities as per management requirement.
- Providing technical training and assistance coaching to sales staff of wholesalers (branches mainly) and end users, whenever required.
- To take the lead with the marketing department concerning communication program and events in line with approved budget.
- Participate in all events that the business unit may organize during weekdays and weekends.
- Keep up to date with the developments of existing products and new products in the industry
- To demonstrate good communication and interaction skills
- Liaise with marine workshop and marine spare parts whenever required.
- To participate in yearly budget preparation and reviews– sales and marketing.
- Conducts all administrative jobs attached to the position on the designated systems and in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Tertiary education in Sales & Marketing with good technical skills or any other relevant qualifications.
- Good communication and leading skills
- Sales oriented to achieve Departmental targets
- Customer oriented to ensure good quality standards
- Passionate about Marine and Power Products
- Fluent in French and English (Written and Spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Always keen to be up-to-date to new technologies and advancement in the Marine sector
- Ready for challenges