SPORTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE INDOOR (BELL VILLAGE) Apply now
Closing date : 31 May
KEY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
The key objectives of the Sales Representative position are:
- To sell and promote the company’s products achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- To promote the excellent image and reputation of the company through demonstration of outstanding product knowledge, technical and sales / customer service skills.
COMPETENCIES AND RELATED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A description of the main competencies and related duties and responsibilities, however not exhaustive, is detailed below:
Sales and Customer Service
- Achieves and exceed sales targets.
- Follows up on sales leads as required by Management.
- Provides all internal and external customers of the company with an excellent standard of customer experience.
- Ensures that all products in the showroom are neatly and attractively displayed, with price tags and labeling attached.
- Ensures perfect visual merchandising of the showroom at all times.
- Participates in any promotional events that the company may organize, during weekdays and at weekends.
- Is responsible for the till (including the daily balancing and reconciling of the cash sales) as and when required.
- Carries out all work in line with the company’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for the stringing of rackets, delivering high quality of work on time.
- Keeps proactively up to date with existing products / new products and other developments in the industry; shares findings with the team.
- Ensures that there are sufficient stocks on display; replenishes stocks minimum on a weekly basis, or as and when required.
- Conducts stock inventories on a monthly basis.