SPARE PARTS EXECUTIVE (MARINE DEPARTMENT) Apply now
Closing date : 10 Dec
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimise costs and stock holdings of spares parts.
- Liaise with international and local suppliers.
- Work in close collaboration with Marine Business Unit Manager.
- Implement an excellent control system together with regular inventories.
- Manage the purchasing function.
- Analyse stock and order the products needed, to ensure that the right stock is available in the right quantities at the right time.
- Organize and prepare sales Budget.
- Analyse sales as compared to budgets and recommend remedial actions, if any.
- Prepare and submit reports to Management as and when required.
- Establish and maintain good and effective communication relationships with other departments.
- Follow up on Debtors with the credit controller as and when required (for serious issues and escalated matters).
- Holder of a diploma / degree from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years proven experience in similar position
- Customer focused
- Passionate about Marine outboards & inboards, and Marine equipment
- Fluent in French and English (Written and Spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead a team of sales representatives
- Possess a driving license
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
For more information on the Emcar group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu