Closing date : 30 Sep
- Undertake an efficient and personalized reception of customer boat engines
- Forward Check List to Administrative Assistant for creation of a Job Card and integration into the Workshop’s overall planning.
- Provide technical feedback and communicate expected job completion targets to customers.
- Distribute the planned work to Mechanics on the floor and according to set priority status.
- Act as the primary liaison and point of contact for customers
- Is responsible for maintaining excellent communications and relations between customers and Emcar and handle customer complaints to his level.
- Disseminate all information obtained at the meeting out to all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee the status of all work in progress and coordinates all jobs to achieve optimal levels of productivity and efficient and effective flow of process.
- Provide the company’s internal and external customers with an excellent customer service at all times.
- Deal promptly with customer complaints
- Conduct all administrative duties attached to the job.
- Assist at Reception Counter of Workshop.
- Responsible of conducting warranty claims and recall campaign related reports and duties.
- Handle all necessary reports asked by management as and when required.
- Invoicing of all jobs related to his duties.
- Liaise with Spare Parts department for follow up of proper delivery of parts to workshop in a timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- HSC or equivalent
- Minimum Certificate or any other technical and mechanical relevant qualification will constitute a definitive advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position will constitute a definitive advantage
- Knowledge of SAP software
- Excellent communication skills both in English and French
- Effective listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Clean Certificate of Character is a must
Deadline for application: 30th of September 2023.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: email@example.com
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.