SALES REPRESENTATIVE - SPARE PARTS (MOTO) Apply now
Closing date : 29 Feb
- Promote and sell the company’s products achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Promote the excellent image and reputation of the company through demonstration of outstanding product knowledge, technical and sales / customer service skills.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Follow up on sales leads as required by Management.
- Provide all internal and external customers of the company with an excellent standard of customer experience.
- Ensure that all products in the showroom are neatly and attractively displayed, with price tags and labeling attached.
- Ensure perfect visual merchandising of the showroom at all times.
- Participate in any promotional events that the company may organize, during weekdays and at weekends.
- Is responsible for the till (including the daily balancing and reconciling of the cash sales) as and when required.
- Carry out all work in line with the company’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Keep proactively up to date with existing products / new products and other developments in the industry; shares findings with the team.
- Ensure that there are sufficient stocks on display; replenishes stocks minimum on a weekly basis, or as and when required.
- Conduct stock inventories on a monthly basis.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by BU Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- HSC or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle guests' complaints professionally and as per company's procedures
- Ready to work odd hours if required
- Good IT skills
Deadline for application: 29th of February 2024.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: email@example.com
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.