Sales Representative Emcar Flacq- (Ref: BFLQ001) Apply now
Closing date : 23 Mar
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Coordinative / Administrative Support to Workshop Operations
- Stock control (AUT, Spareparts,OBP & SPO )
- Prepares and submits sales reports to Management.
- Outdoor sales (Travelling to client)- Propose services and products to client.
- Participates in all promotional events that the company may organize, during weekdays and weekends.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
- HSC holder / Diploma holder degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Min 1 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Driving License (Moto cycle)