Closing date : 15 Feb
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and driven Product Specialist to join our team. Responsibilities include, conducting market research, benchmarking competitors and analyzing trends. Performing product demonstrations to staff and customers, gather feedback, and offer recommendations to sales team. You will also be tasked with facilitating training sessions and assisting with new product launches.
To be successful as a Product Specialist, you must have a passion for your sport and want to keep expanding your product knowledge.
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough market research.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the sales and support team.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze the stock levels and purchasing requirements for product and accessories.
- Place and follow up orders, upon validation by the Manager
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Be committed to offering an outstanding Customer and after sales service.
- Follow up on all Product defects and Warranty issues with the supplier
Product Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
- Be IT literate and able to prepare presentations etc
- Ability to memorize details like product specifications.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to work after hours.