MECHANIC GRADE III / GRADE II /GRADE I - WORKSHOP AUTOMOTO Apply now
Closing date : 29 Feb
- Perform (indoor and outdoor) installation, repairs and servicing of marine outboard and inboard engines, generators and water pumps and any other related products/parts, as per company established standards and procedures, for on-time delivery.
- Identify and lists spare parts required for quotation of repairs to be done.
- Carry out all work with excellent levels of productivity and to a high standard of quality.
- Maintain working area, equipment, tools and uniforms tidy and clean at all times.
- Responsible for own tools and equipment provided by the company.
- Abide by all Health and Safety policies and procedures of the company.
- Report defective equipment and machinery, and all accidents and incidents to Management.
- Report to the Manager Workshop Marine on a regular basis concerning work in progress and any technical issues therein.
- Liaise with the Manager Workshop Marine for all jobs that need follow-up (i.e. Spare parts required, returns, quotations, clients follow-up).
- Provide the company’s internal and external customers with an excellent customer service.
- Perform any other cognate duties as and when required by Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- SC or equivalent
- NC3 Mechanic / Automotive / Marine or any other related field
- At least 2 - 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
- Valid driving license
- Clean certificate of character is a must
Deadline for application: 29th of February 2024.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.