Closing date : 29 Feb
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the preparation of Marketing Plans / Budgets and Communications Plans for the Business Units.
- Work in close collaboration with all of the Business Units to deliver marketing activities such as events, projects, advertising campaigns, gifts management.
- Coordinate and follow up on Marketing mass communications (such as advertising, sales promotions, events, and public relations with all stakeholders).
- Social media posts planning and community management.
- Prepare post campaign reports to asses and evaluate effectiveness of tactics deployed.
- Conduct marketing research on and off work site.
- Set up and participate in events organized by other Business Units.
- Monitor marketing expenses against marketing budgets, flags any discrepancies to the Marketing Manager.
- Guide and assist other Business Units in delivering showroom communications and merchandising arrangements as per their calendar of activities.
- Prepare & coordinate End of year themes and decorations for showrooms.
- Is responsible for keeping the Marketing Material Management book up to date.
- In charge of Website Content Management (company websites and other platforms).
- Conducts all administrative jobs attached to the position on the designated systems and in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate own administrative activities with those of the Marketing Assistant.
- Prepare and submit reports to Management as and when required.
- Provide an excellent Customer Service to all external and internal clients and stakeholders.
- Participate in any training and development opportunities offered by the company.
- Perform any other cognate duties as may be assigned by Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- HSC or equivalent
- Degree in Marketing Management / an MBA in a related field will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the Automobile sector
- Dynamic and proactive
- Attention to details
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (both verbal and written)
- Good IT skills / Reporting techniques
Ready to work odd hours if required
Deadline for application: 29th of February 2024.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: email@example.com
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.