Closing date : 23 Sep
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To carry out and coordinate all business activities of the HR function for the Emcar group of companies (to include Emcar Ltd, Wingfoot Ltd and Maison de la Moto Ltee), efficiently, effectively and in line with the relevant legislation and regulations.
- To ensure that the group has “the right employees in the right place at the right time” to achieve its business objectives, with low levels of staff turnover and high employee satisfaction.
- To promote, manage and coordinate the training of employees to assure continuous improvement
- Promote a positive work ambiance and a team culture.
- Manages the corporate communication plan internally and externally and ensures the image and/or reputation of the company is secured.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Collaborative working style
- Able to deliver quality outcomes on time, in a dynamic, diverse and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical thinker who is confident in collating and interpreting HR data to make recommendations for HR decisions and strategy
- Well-founded knowledge of Employment law, regulations and procedures, with a keen interest to keep abreast of developments in the industry
- Enjoys hands-on involvement in all HR operational matters
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Confident user of MS Office (with advanced knowledge of Excel), HRMS, Sicorax payroll and performance management systems
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Management / Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in HR Management with a similar level and scope of responsibilities
- Experience in a sales and services environment will be an advantage
- Full and clean driving licence
- Medical Plan
- Pension Plan (Defined Contribution)
- Training (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Staff Price for all Emcar Ltd products