ELECTROMECHANIC TECHICIAN (ENERGY DEPARTMENT) Apply now
Closing date : 31 Jan
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of Generators & Solar Inverter solutions
- Maintenance of existing installations (Servicing of Generators, Troubleshooting of Inverter solutions, Batteries etc…)
- Perform repairs on electronic equipment
- Operate, test, maintain and calibrate electro-mechanical equipment
- 3 years working experience in a similar field
- Computer Literate
- Proven experience in Generators/ Motor/ Electronics / Solar Systems
- Trained on electromechanical systems
- Dynamic, motivated and responsible.
- Ready to work during odd hours whenever required
- Have a valid driving license.
For more information on the Emcar group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu