Closing date : 09 Apr
Branch Manager (automoto department)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises a team of staff dedicated to the sales of motorcycles in the showroom.
- Monitors the sales performance and achieve the targets set by management.
- Is responsible for the Corporate and Resellers sales: planning, visits, offers, follow-up.
- Provides assistance to the team of Sales Persons in the showroom as and when needed.
- Performs Sales Reporting to management (Sales, Opportunities, Call Activities).
- Ensures that the procedures are applied and respected by the different points of sales.
- Ensures proper stock display and replenishment of showrooms (including branches)
- Monitors the planning of stock transfers and deliveries and conduct regular Stock Takes.
- Organises drivers planning on a daily basis.
- Coaches and trains staff on products, procedures, sales.
- Prepares and monitors local purchases.
- Performs all administrative work attached with the position, in line with the company’s policies and procedures, and on the designated systems.
- Prepares and submits reports to Management as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of previous experience in similar position will be a definite advantage
- Strong sense of creativity with innovative strategic thinking capabilities.
- Be customer focus.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Computer Literate (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Strong business and marketing acumen used to achieve targets/objectives.
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and to work on different projects at a time.
The deadline for submission of application is 9th of April 2018.
Apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the corresponding reference number