Closing date : 31 Dec
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial reports in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Assist in the preparation yearly budgets.
- Ensure that all internal and external reporting requirements are timeously met.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the process of the General Ledger and Fixed Assets.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger (GL) as a basis for the preparation of Financial statements.
- Process daily transactions, bank reconciliations and cash flow management.
- Prepare statutory returns and filing, such as VAT & TDS monthly returns and annual Corporation tax returns.
- Follows up on debtors and creditors.
- Responsible for review of all costing done by the purchasing department in SAP.
- Responsible for ensuring internal controls for financial reporting are being respected as set out by company policies.
Qualification & Experience:
- ACCA Level 2 or Degree in relevant field or any other relevant qualification will also be considered
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SAP Business One will be an advantage
- Good communication skills both English and French
- Strong analytical skills
- Good IT skills
- Ready to work odd hours whenever required and to meet tight deadlines
Deadline for application: 31st of December 2023.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: email@example.com
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.