Closing date : 31 Dec
- Manage the accounts payable operations.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of general ledger/ vendor / statement of accounts.
- Be able to liaise with internal departments, external parties such as suppliers in resolving any issues or queries.
- Ensure all transactions have been booked in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
- Perform stock counts, tallying with records and prepare discrepancies list.
- Cashbook data entries.
- Replace cashier on a roaster basis.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Tally deposits and prepare deposit slips.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Assist in other projects as needed.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- HSC or equivalent
- ACCA Level 1 or any other related qualification
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in an Accounting function or in a similar position
- Knowledge of SAP is a must
- Good communication skills both in English and French
- Highly motivated with capacity to work under pressure and to meet extremely tight deadlines
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
Deadline for application: 31st of December 2023.
Please email your application (to include covering letter, CV and scan copies of certificates) to: email@example.com
For more information on the Emcar Group of companies please check on: https://www.emcar.mu
Emcar Ltd reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.