Marketing Executive - MKT/ME/17
Closing date : 03 Dec
- Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of marketing experience.
- Strong sense of creativity with innovative strategic thinking capabilities.
- Be customer focus.
- Proven written communication skills in French and English.
- Computer Literate (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Strong business and marketing acumen used to achieve targets/objectives.
- Deep understanding of social media use.
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and to work on different projects at a time.
- Natural curiosity and ability to work in a team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the Marketing Manager with the preparation of Marketing Plans / Budgets and Communications (Media) Plans for Business Units.
- Works in close collaboration with all of the Business Units to deliver marketing activities such as events, projects, advertising campaigns, gifts management.
- Co-ordinates and follows up on Marketing mass communications (such as advertising, sales promotions, events and public relations with all stakeholders).
- Provides input in social media planning and contributes creative ideas.
- Conducts marketing research on and off work site.
- Sets up and participates in events organized by Business Units.
- Monitors marketing expenses against marketing budgets, flags any discrepancies to the Marketing Manager.
- Guides and assists Business Units in delivering showroom communications and merchandising arrangements as per their calendar of activities.
- Prepares End of year themes and decorations for showrooms.
- Is responsible for keeping the Marketing Material Management book up to date.
- Conducts all administrative jobs attached to the position on the designated systems and in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinates own administrative activities with those of the Marketing Assistant.
- Prepares and submits reports to Management as and when required.